Constitution of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as per UGC/NAAC guidelines
Prof.(Dr.) Harishchandra Singh Rathod, Director (I/c)-MBA
Member Secretary and Co-ordinator, IQAC
Dr. Jigna Trivedi, Associate Professor
Dr. Krunal Joshi, Associate Professor
1. Dr. Urvi Amin, Associate Professor
2. Dr. Yash Bhatt, Assistant Professor
3. Dr. Janvi Joshi, Assistant Professor
4. Dr.Heena Thanki, Assistant Professor
5. Dr.Anushree Karani, Assistant Professor
6. Dr. Tanvi Kothari, Assistant Professor
7. Prof.Priyanka Batra, Assistant Professor
Administrative Officer- IQAC
Mr.Jayaprathap E.T, Office Superintendent
Technical Support and IT related Assistance
Mr. Chirag Prajapati
1. Ms. Mrunalini Bhatt, Librarian
2. Mrs. Nayana Joshi, Librarian
3. Mrs. Akhil Dwivedi, Clerk
Member from Management
Mr. Jayprakash J. Patel, Managing Trustee, NICM, Gandhinagar
Members from Industry/Quality Management/Local Bodies
1 Dr. Nitin D. Shah, Principal, M C Shah Commerce College, NavGujarat Campus, Ahmedabad
2 Mr. Nadeem Jafri, Founder and Chief Mentor, Hearty Mart
3. Mr. Mehul Shah, Director, Money Plant Finmart, Ahmedabad.
The responsibilities of the IQAC committee will be as follows:
- Development and application of quality bench mark/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institute.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner centric environment conductive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents, and other stakeholders on quality related institutional process.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organisation of inter and intra institutional workshops; seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institute for co-ordinating quality related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of industrial data base through MIS for the purpose of maintain /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of quality culture in the institution.
- Preparation of Report as per guidelines and submitting for accreditation purpose.
- Any other associated duties and responsibilities as assigned by the competent Authority from time to time.
All the members are requested to take note of the above for compliance.
Dr.Harishchandra Singh Rathod, Director (I/c)