The SJPI has Central Library housed in a spacious two-storied building. It is spread in 550 Sq.m. area having a seating capacity for more than 200 students. In addition to the Reading Facilities in Library Premises, the Institute has special Reading cubical rooms spread over in 80 Sq.M. for the serious reading. The library supports the teaching and research programmes of the Institute. The SJPI Library growing rapidly and is expected to expand into an outstanding library within the next few years. The SJPI library has huge collection of all types of books like Reference collection (Dictionary Encyclopedias yearbook) personality development, philosophy, Healthcare, religion, Competitive Exams books sociology, Agribusiness Economic development, management and computer science subjects text books, reference books and books of general reading, journals, periodicals, multimedia facilities, Working Papers, students grand projects, company reports, case study collection and Fieldwork reports.
In addition to this, the library has also subscribed to two electronic databases, namely, Accord Fintech and Library DELNET, New Delhi. The Library is fully automated and offers services of photocopying, reference, inter-library-loan, Document Delivery Service (DDS), Current Awareness Service, Newspaper clipping service and bibliographical search assistance to the students, researchers and other users. It is equipped with facilities such as OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) and Multimedia.
Library CollectionThe collection of reading materials in the library is rich, diverse and growing day-by-day. A need-based collection of knowledge resources is being developed in line with the objectives and activities of the Institute. The Institute has a well stocked two storied – central Library that is equipped to provide vast knowledge resources to students. Well planned and elegantly designed library has a wide selection of the latest books on Management, Information Technology, Economics, Finance, Law, Agriculture, Cooperative, Computer Sciences as well as other general subjects. The library has a collection of over 32,000 titles of National and International publications for MBA and MDP Programme and over 200 National and International journals and magazines and over 2000 e-journals of repute. The library aims to facilitate production and dissemination of knowledge, information, insights and intellectual contribution in all areas of education.
- Reference Books
- MBA Text Books and additional reference books
- Ph.D. Research Collection
- Competitive Examination Related Books
- Case Study Reading Material
- Computer Science Books
- Co-Operative Books
- Literature: Fiction and Non Fiction, Biography, Autobiography
- Books : Currently, SJPI library houses around 32,000 books, in the disciplines of Management (19000+), Computer Applications (11000+), Cooperation and others Commerce, Communications and Humanities and other interdisciplinary areas (2,000+).
- Journals : Currently, SJPI library subscribes to 120 Technical print Journals and popular Magazines, out of which 64 are Indian and 46 International and 20 newspapers. The library also subscribes to quite a number of high value International, Asian and Indian general magazines.
- Institute Publication :Our institute has completed Eleven successful years to publish its Journal, titled, “NICM Bulletin: The Journal of Management and Co-operation” the aim of this journal is to recognize the intellectual capabilities of the scholars in the field of Management and Cooperatives and keep abreast of the latest trends in the field of agriculture, cooperation, rural development and Management.
- Multimedia PCs : The Institute has installed 9 multimedia PCs in the Library for accessing of online journals and other reading available on various online resources.
- Electronic Material :The Institute also has access to more than 10,000 e-Journals and 5,000 e-books related to the above field and other interdisciplinary areas. The Library has subscribed to Online Library network DELNET, Accord Fintech Equity Database Software, ACE Equity Software, British Library etc.
Contact DetailsName: Ms. Nayana Joshi
Email id: [email protected]